• 43s Ink Jet Printer Service Manual P/N 361451-01 Revision: AC, September 2003. • Copyright 2003, Videojet Technologies Inc. (herein referred to as Videojet). All rights reserved.
View and Download Videojet 43s Ink Jet service manual online. 43s Ink Jet Printer pdf manual download. Videojet® XL 2000 Printer With Auto Flush. Videojet® 43s. E-mail or Call for Quote. Linx® 4900 Printer.
This document is the property of Videojet Technologies Inc. And contains confidential and proprietary information owned by Videojet. Any unauthorized copying, use or disclosure of it without the prior written permission of Videojet is strictly prohibited. • Compliance Information For Customers in the U.S.A. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual For Customers in Canada This digital apparatus does not exceed the Class A limits for radio noise emissions from digital apparatus set out in the Radio Interference Regulations of the Canadian Department of Communications.
Maya 2017 Help Manual. • The Tot al Source Commitment The Videojet Tot al Source® Service Program is an integral part of our business in providing marks, codes, and images where, when, and how often customers specify for packages, products, or printed materials. Our commitment includes: •.
• Videojet Technologies Inc. Customer Training. For more information on Videojet Technologies Inc. Customer Training Courses, call 1-800-843-3610 (within the United States only). Outside the U.S., customer should contact a Videojet subsidiary office or their local Videojet distributor for further information. • Table of Contents Compliance Information For Customers in the U.S.A.i For Customers in Canada. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Internal Source.
2–21 External Source. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Phase Profile Adjustment.5–24 Phase Offset Calibration. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Ink System Operation.6–55 Function. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Removal..8–13 Installation. • 43s Ink Jet Printer. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Electronics Compartment.12–12 Printhead Assembly. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Rev AC.
• This handbook uses metric units of measurement. The equivalent English measures are included in parenthesis. Associated Publications The following publications are related to this document: • Videojet 43S Ink Jet Printer Instructions for Use, Part Number: 361450. About this Guide Rev AC. • Note: Initial availability of the Instructions for Use is indicated by an asterisk (*). Availability of the Service Manual is indicated by a plus sign (+). For more information, consult your Videojet distributor or subsidiary.
About this Guide Rev AC. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Installation and Inspection The equipment described in this handbook must be installed and subsequently inspected at the recommended intervals by qualified service and maintenance personnel.
Mains Power Supply Ensure that the mains electrical supply is within the range indicated by the label adjacent to the mains inlet on the printer. 2016 Honda Accord Manual there. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Hazard Information This section contains important hazard notices. You must read these notices before using the printer.
The hazard information is prioritized into typographically distinct warning and caution notices as follows: Warning Warning notices denote a potential hazard to the health and safety of users. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Warning Notices Warning LETHAL VOLTAGES. Lethal voltages are present within this equipment when it is connected to the mains electrical supply. Only trained and authorized personnel may carry out maintenance work. Observe all statutory electrical safety codes and practices. Unless it is. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Warning FIRE AND HEALTH HAZARD.
The ink, solvent and top-up are volatile and flammable. They must be stored and handled in accordance with local regulations.
Do not smoke or use a naked flame in the vicinity of these substances. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Warning TOXIC HAZARD. The cleaning agent is poisonous if taken internally.
Do not drink. Seek medical attention immediately if ingested. Warning HANDLING CLEANING AGENT. The cleaning agent is irritating to the eyes and respiratory system. To prevent personal injury when handling this substance: Always wear protective rubber gloves and clothing.
• Caution DEGRADED PERFORMANCE. Machine functions that only Videojet-trained personnel can access are set at Password Level 3 (MASTER password), these functions must not be given as customer options.
Caution ELECTROSTATIC SENSITIVE DEVICES. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Caution FALSE READINGS. To avoid the risk of false readings, the pump zero offset should only be calibrated when there is no ink in the system and the pump is off. Caution PRINT QUALITY. To ensure high print quality, ink viscosity must be checked and must be correct prior to attempting modulation calibration. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Caution EQUIPMENT DAMAGE.
Never attempt to bend the gutter. It is in a fixed position.
Caution EQUIPMENT DAMAGE. The I/O Board LEDS connector must not be used to drive anything other than LEDs as specified otherwise damage may occur. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Caution CLEANING MATERIALS. To avoid damage to the printer components use only soft brushes and lint free cloths for cleaning. Do not use high pressure air, cotton waste or abrasive materials.
Caution EQUIPMENT DAMAGE. Ensure that the cleaning agent is compatible with the ink used before carrying out printhead cleaning otherwise the printhead may be damaged. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Caution RISK OF DATA LOSS. The Clear Message option, when selected, does not ask for confirmation to clear the message. Caution RISK OF DATA LOSS.
The Delete user field option does not ask for confirmation to delete a User Field. • Installation Introduction The printer is tested prior to dispatch to the customer. The “Commissioning” section in this chapter contains the necessary instructions for setup and additional testing at the customer site. Each installation must be approached on an individual basis due to variations in production line build specifications. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Caution EQUIPMENT DAMAGE. Only Videojet-trained personnel may carry out installation and maintenance work.
Any such work undertaken by unauthorized personnel may damage the printer and will invalidate the warranty. Required Items You will need the following items to complete this procedure: •.
• Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Preparation for Use (1) Mains power button (2) Mains power cord (3) FMS tray (4) Retainer screw (5) Breather tube Figure 2-1. Beginning the commissioning process Fitting the breather tube Open the ink compartment door as shown in Figure 2-1. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Start up calibration and testing Disconnect the electrical connectors from V1 (top-up add valve).
If the customer has ordered the positive air pump option, the pump should be installed now (before the power is switched on). See “Positive Air Pump (optional)”. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Select Set Time/Date from the Configure menu.
Enter the correct details and then press the Enter key. Filling the ink system Remove the filler plug (Item 2 in Figure 2-2). Prime the mixer bowl (3) with approximately 250 ml of the correct ink using a syringe and a length of 40 mm x 6 mm tube. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Warning HANDLING INK, SOLVENT AND TOP-UP. The ink, solvent and top-up are irritating to the eyes and respiratory system. To prevent personal injury when handling these substances: Always wear protective clothing and rubber gloves. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Removing trapped air Remove the front and rear printhead covers and the nozzle seal (retain the seal for refitting if the machine has to be transported).
Slacken the jet valve (V11) screws. Place tissue paper around the printhead and jet valve to absorb solvent when the priming procedure commences. • Videojet 43s Inkjet Printer Service Manual Allow the machine to run for approximately 30 seconds before pressing F1 (Abort Flush.). Tighten the jet valve (V11) screws and dry the printhead.